- 10 Spicy Ultimate™ Frankfurter – Spicy Hot Dog, 1 pkg (900 g)
- 10 hot dog buns, split
- 1 1/3 cups (300 mL) shredded Tex-Mex cheese blend
- 1 1/3 cups (300 mL) spicy salsa
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) sour cream
- 2 jalapeño peppers, finely diced
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) crushed tortilla chips
1Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well. Grill frankfurters, turning, for 6 to 8 minutes or until grill marked and heated through. Meanwhile, grill buns for 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
2Assemble frankfurters in buns with cheese, salsa, sour cream, jalapeños and tortilla chips.
- Alternatively, top with tortilla strips if preferred.
- Serve with lime wedges if desired.
- Substitute pickled jalapeños for fresh jalapeño slices if desired.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on our latest news, information and updates.
You can unsubscribe anytime.