Out of the frying pan and onto the dinner table. This chicken stir-fry recipe has culinary flair that you can whip up in minutes, any night of the week.
4 - 6
- 5 Maple Lodge Farms Spicy Ultimate Frankfurters, cut in half lengthwise and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 cup carrots, peeled and sliced into thin rounds
- 2 cups Bok Choy, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 large onion, sliced
- 398ml can baby corn, drained
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili paste
- 1 tablespoon Hoisin sauce
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1Add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil to a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add chicken frankfurters and cook for 7 minutes, stirring often. Remove chicken frankfurters from skillet and set aside.
2Add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil to the same skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add broccoli, carrots, Bok Choy and onions and cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
3Add in baby corn and bean sprouts and cook an additional 3 minutes.
4In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, ginger, garlic, chili paste and Hoisin sauce. Pour mixture into skillet and stir.
5Add chicken frankfurters back to skillet and stir to combine. Cook for an additional 3 minutes or until mixture is heated through.
6Serve hot on a bed of cooked rice. Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.
To make sure your chicken is cooked through, look for an internal temperature reading of 82° C for a whole chicken and 74° C for ground poultry, chicken pieces & cuts.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on our latest news, information and updates.
You can unsubscribe anytime.