- 2 Maple Lodge FarmsÂ® Spicy UltimateTM Chicken Frankfurters 80 g frozen peas,thawed
- 0.50 red onion,cut into thin wedges
- 15 mL olive oil
- 250 g shrimp,peeled
- 300 g mussels
- 7 mL paprika
- 190 g Continental Chicken Rice packet
- 125 mL FRENCH'SÂ® Bold & Spicy DeliÂ® Mustard
- 30 mL FRANK'S RedHotÂ® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
1Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add Spicy UltimateTM Chicken Frankfurters and onion. Stir for 2-3 minutes or until light golden. Add paprika. Stir for 1 minute or until aromatic.
2Stir in the rice and 410ml (1 2/3 cups) boiling water. Stir in the seafood, French’s Mustard and Franks’ RedHot. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low.
3Cook covered, for 10 minutes or until rice is tender and seafood is just cooked. STIR in the peas. Rest for 5 minutes.
To make sure your chicken is cooked through, look for an internal temperature reading of 82° C for a whole chicken and 74° C for ground poultry, chicken pieces & cuts.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on our latest news, information and updates.
You can unsubscribe anytime.