- 2 lb (1 kg) Fresh From the Farm Chicken Wings
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) buttermilk
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Mild Buffalo Wing Sauce, divided
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups (500 mL) finely crushed tortilla chips
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) melted butter
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) diced red pepper
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) finely crumbled feta cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) prepared salsa
- 1 cup (250 mL) prepared guacamole
1Whisk together buttermilk, 1/4 cup (60 mL) buffalo wing sauce and egg; toss with chicken wings until well coated. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to overnight.
2Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). In shallow bowl, toss together crushed tortillas and melted butter.
3Remove chicken wings from marinade; discard marinade. Dredge chicken wings in crushed tortilla mixture. Arrange on parchment paper-lined baking sheet; bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown, crispy and cooked through.
4Layer wings on platter (like nachos). Sprinkle with red pepper, feta, green onions and jalapeño. Drizzle with remaining buffalo wing sauce. Serve with salsa and guacamole for dipping.
- To make sure your chicken is cooked through, look for an internal temperature reading of 180° F (82° C) for a whole chicken, and 165° F (74° C) for ground poultry, chicken pieces and cuts.
- Serve with lime wedges if desired.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on our latest news, information and updates.
You can unsubscribe anytime.