- 2 lb (1 kg) Fresh From The Farm Chicken Wings
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each dried oregano, pepper and paprika
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and red chili flakes
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup (250 mL) prepared Caesar dressing
1Preheat oven to 400ËšF (200ËšC). Toss together chicken wings, Parmesan, butter, garlic, baking powder, oregano, pepper, paprika, salt and chili flakes.
2Arrange on parchment paperâ€“lined baking sheet. Bake, turning once, for about 45 minutes or until golden brown, crispy and cooked through.
3Sprinkle parsley over chicken wings. Serve with Caesar dressing for dipping.
- To make sure your chicken is cooked through, look for an internal temperature reading of 180° F (82° C)Â for a whole chicken,Â andÂ 165° F (74° C)Â for ground poultry, chicken piecesÂ andÂ cuts.Â Â
- SubstituteÂ ranch for CaesarÂ dressingÂ if desired.Â
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on our latest news, information and updates.
You can unsubscribe anytime.