- 4 Fresh From the Farm Chicken Cutlets
- 4 tsp (20 mL) Montreal steak spice seasoning
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) barbecue sauce
- 4 thick slices aged Cheddar cheese
- 4 burger buns, split
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) ranch dressing
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Dijon mustard
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 thick slices tomato
- 4 slices onion rounds
- 16 bread-and-butter pickles
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp (5 mL) honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper
- 3 cups (750 mL) radicchio
- 3 cups (750 mL) arugula
- 4 thinly sliced radishes
1Preheat grill to medium heat; grease grate well. Season chicken with steak spice. Grill chicken for 3 minutes per side. Brush each side with barbecue sauce; grill for 1 to 2 minutes per side or until grill-marked and cooked through.
2Top with cheese slices; grill for 30 to 60 seconds or until cheese starts to melt. Meanwhile, grill buns for 30 to 60 seconds or until lightly toasted.
3Stir together mayonnaise, ranch dressing and mustard; spread over bottom half of each bun. Top with lettuce, tomato slices, onions, chicken and pickles.
4Salad: In large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, garlic, salt and pepper; add radicchio, arugula and radishes, tossing until well coated. Serve burgers with salad.
- To make sure your chicken is cooked through, look for an internal temperature reading of 180° F (82° C)Â for a whole chicken,Â andÂ 165° F (74° C)Â for ground poultry, chicken piecesÂ andÂ cuts.
- Add bacon for a Chicken and Bacon Cheeseburger.
- Add 1 sliced pear or peach to the salad if desired.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on our latest news, information and updates.
You can unsubscribe anytime.