- 1/2 package of Maple Lodge Farms Chicken Bacon Style, Original Flavour
- 1 package of Maple Lodge Farms Cooked or Smoked Chicken Breast Roast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 cup sweet red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup canned corn
- 1/3 cup green onion, chopped
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1Slice Maple Lodge Farms Chicken Bacon Style, into 1/2-inch pieces. Slice Maple Lodge Farms Chicken Breast Roast into small strips, similar to the bacon.
2In large non-stick skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add chicken bacon and chicken deli; cook for 1 minute, stirring often and separating with spatula. Stir in hash browns and seasoning salt; cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3Stir in red pepper, corn and green onion. Cook for about 2 minutes.
4Beat eggs with milk. Pour over mixture in pan. Cook, stirring constantly, until eggs are almost set. Sprinkle with cheese, cover and turn off heat. Let stand for 1 minute to melt cheese. Serve immediately.
To make sure your chicken is cooked through, look for an internal temperature reading of 82° C for a whole chicken and 74° C for ground poultry, chicken pieces & cuts.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on our latest news, information and updates.
You can unsubscribe anytime.