- 8 Ultimate™ Original Breakfast Chicken Sausage, 1 pkg (14 oz/375 g)
- 4 cups (1 L) shredded frozen hash browns
- 4 large flour tortillas (10-inch/25 cm)
- 6 eggs, scrambled
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) tomato salsa
- 2 avocados, halved and mashed
- 4 tsp (20 mL) vegetable oil
1Cook hash browns according to package directions.
2Meanwhile, preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well. Grill sausages for 10 to 12 minutes or until cooked through and internal temperature reaches 165˚F (74°C). Dice sausages.
3Spoon diced sausage down along center of each tortilla, leaving 1-inch (2.5 cm) border. Top with hash browns, scrambled eggs, cheese, salsa and avocados.
4Fold up bottom of tortillas over filling, then fold in sides and roll up tightly starting from bottom. Reduce grill to medium-low heat. Brush burritos with oil; grill for 1 to 2 minutes or until tortillas are toasted and filling is heated through.
- Alternatively, pan-sear or bake sausages, if preferred, and toast burritos in pan or in panini press.
- For simple scrambled eggs, whisk together eggs, 2 tbsp (30 mL) milk, and 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each salt and pepper. Melt 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter in nonstick skillet set over medium heat; cook eggs, stirring frequently, for 5 to 8 minutes or until set and soft curds have formed.
- Substitute Ultimate™ Maple Breakfast Chicken Sausage for Ultimate™ Original Breakfast Chicken Sausage if desired.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on our latest news, information and updates.
You can unsubscribe anytime.