Roasted Veggie & Chicken Wrap
Here’s a tortilla treat for the whole family: healthy chicken deli wraps with roasted veggies. Our favourite part? Seconds, of course!
- 1 package sliced Maple Lodge Farms Cooked or Smoked Chicken Breast Roast
- 1 small eggplant, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 2 zucchini (each about 7 inches long), cut into long strips
- 1 each: sweet red and yellow peppers, cut into quarters
- 4 medium portabello mushrooms, stems removed
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, sun-dried tomato pesto, or basil pesto
- 4 tortillas
1Preheat oven to 450 º F (230 º C).
2Brush prepared vegetables lightly with olive oil or pesto. Place on baking sheet and roast for about 20 minutes or until soft.
3Open pita pockets and stuff each with 1/4 of the roasted veggies and Maple Lodge Farms Cooked or Smoked Chicken Breast Roast deli slices.
To make sure your chicken is cooked through, look for an internal temperature reading of 82° C for a whole chicken and 74° C for ground poultry, chicken pieces & cuts.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on our latest news, information and updates.
You can unsubscribe anytime.