Pinwheel Wraps Over Caesar Salad
No party is complete without an appetizer. These chicken deli pinwheels on caesar salad are guaranteed to be as delicious as they are easy to make.
- 2 packages of Maple Lodge Farms Cooked or Smoked Chicken Breast Roast
- 4, 10-inch flour tortillas
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 cup baby spinach, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup each finely chopped basil and parsley
- 1 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 10 oz bag of romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup croutons
- 1/2 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
1Spread 1 tbsp of cream cheese covering surface of each tortilla.
2Combine and toss spinach, basil and parsley. Spread evenly over cream cheese.
3Apply 4 pieces of Maple Lodge Farms Cooked or Smoked Chicken Breast Roast and 1/4 cup grated Swiss cheese on each tortilla.
4Tightly roll each tortilla into a log and cut diagonally into 1 inch sections.
5Prepare Caesar salad by combining romaine lettuce, croutons, dressing and parmesan.
6Place pinwheel wraps over salad.
To make sure your chicken is cooked through, look for an internal temperature reading of 82° C for a whole chicken and 74° C for ground poultry, chicken pieces & cuts.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on our latest news, information and updates.
You can unsubscribe anytime.