Penne Pasta Salad with Julienned Chicken
A bowl of pasta might make your heart happy, but this penne pasta salad recipe with julienned chicken will make your heart sing!
- 8 slices Maple Lodge Farms Cooked Chicken Breast Roast
- 1 1/2 cups penne pasta
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup yellow pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup roasted garlic dressing
1Cook penne pasta as per package instructions and rinse with cold water. Drain well.
2Julienne Maple Lodge Farms Cooked Chicken Breast Roast.
3In a bowl combine pasta, peppers, tomatoes, basil, feta and garlic dressing. Toss well and serve.
To make sure your chicken is cooked through, look for an internal temperature reading of 82° C for a whole chicken and 74° C for ground poultry, chicken pieces & cuts.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on our latest news, information and updates.
You can unsubscribe anytime.