Moroccan Glazed Chicken
This marinaded Moroccan chicken recipe is sweet, spicy and low it fat. For added juiciness, use chicken with the bone in.
- 4 Maple Lodge Farms Bone-In Chicken Breasts, skin removed
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt, paprika and ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon each cinnamon, cayenne pepper and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
1In a large bowl, combine honey, lemon juice, sesame oil, garlic, paprika, cumin, salt, lemon rind, cinnamon, cayenne and black pepper.
2Add chicken breasts and toss to coat well; marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
3Arrange in single layer on lightly oiled foil-lined baking pan bone side down; spoon over any extra marinade and sprinkle evenly with sesame seeds.
4Bake at 400 ° F (200 ° C) for 40 to 45 minutes, basting with pan juices until chicken is cooked.
To make sure your chicken is cooked through, look for an internal temperature reading of 82° C for a whole chicken and 74° C for ground poultry, chicken pieces & cuts.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on our latest news, information and updates.
You can unsubscribe anytime.