- 4 Fresh From the Farm Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) red wine vinegar
- 4 tsp (20 mL) finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tsp (5 mL) brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each salt and pepper
- 2 cups (500 mL) grape tomatoes
- 1/2 lb (250 g) asparagus, trimmed
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) pitted black olives
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) chunks
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) chunks
- 8 whole cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) finely crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped fresh basil
- 2 tsp (10 mL) lemon zest
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
1Preheat oven to 425ËšF (220ËšC). Whisk together oil, chives, mustard, vinegar, thyme, brown sugar, salt and pepper.
2Toss together half of the vinaigrette, tomatoes, asparagus, olives, zucchini, red pepper and garlic. Arrange in even layer on parchment paperâ€“lined baking sheet. Toss chicken with remaining vinaigrette; arrange on top of vegetables.
3Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with goat cheese, basil and lemon zest. Serve with lemon wedges.
- To make sure your chicken is cooked through, look for an internal temperature reading of 180° F (82° C) for a whole chicken, and 165° F (74° C) for ground poultry, chicken pieces and cuts.
- Use asparagus with thick stems, so they cook at the same rate as the chicken.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on our latest news, information and updates.
You can unsubscribe anytime.