- 1 package Fresh From The Farm Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 package Fresh From The Farm Chicken Drumsticks
- 2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons each dried thyme, brown sugar and black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon each cinnamon, cayenne pepper and salt
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sodium-reduced soy sauce
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
1In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken.
2Toss marinade with chicken pieces in a large bowl then place in a resealable plastic bag; allow to marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight, massaging the bag occasionally.
3Grill chicken pieces over medium-high heat for about 15 minutes, turning once, until chicken is cooked through.
To make sure your chicken is cooked through, look for an internal temperature reading of 82° C for a whole chicken and 74° C for ground poultry, chicken pieces & cuts.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on our latest news, information and updates.
You can unsubscribe anytime.