- 4 Ultimate™ Mild Italian Chicken Sausage, 1 pkg (18 oz/500 g)
- 12 oz (375 g) bow-tie pasta
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Italian vinaigrette
- 1 cup (250 mL) diced jarred roasted peppers, drained well
- 1 cup (250 mL) diced cucumbers
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) halved pitted black olives
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) torn fresh basil leaves
1Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cold water; drain well.
2Toss pasta with vinaigrette. Stir in roasted peppers, cucumbers, feta, olives, onion and basil.
3Meanwhile, preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well. Grill sausages, turning frequently, for 12 to 18 minutes or until cooked through and internal temperature reaches 165˚F (74°C). Let stand for 5 minutes; slice and toss with pasta salad.
- Substitute any short-cut pasta, such as penne, corkscrew pasta or rotini, for bow-tie pasta.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on our latest news, information and updates.
You can unsubscribe anytime.