Grilled Sausage Platter
This grilled feast is perfect for summertime family dinners and casual entertaining with friends.
4 to 6
- 1 pkg (500 g) ULTIMATE™ Mild Italian Chicken Sausage
- 1 1/2 lbs (750 g) baby potatoes
- 16 mini bell peppers (any color)
- 2 ears of corn, husks removed, sliced into thirds
- 2 zucchinis, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch (1 cm) slices
- 1 small red onion, sliced into rounds
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt, divided
- 1 tsp (5 mL) black pepper, divided
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) liquid honey
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped basil
1In large saucepan of cold salted water set over medium-high heat, bring potatoes to a boil and cook, stirring occasionally, for 12 to 15 minutes or until just tender when pierced with a fork; drain.
2Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well.
3In large bowl, add potatoes, bell peppers, corn, zucchini, onion and 1/4 cup (60 mL) oil; toss to coat. Season with 3/4 tsp (3 mL) salt and 3/4 tsp (3 mL) pepper.
4Grill sausages, turning frequently, for 12 to 18 minutes or until cooked through and internal temperature reaches 165˚F (74°C).
5Grill potatoes, bell peppers, corn, zucchini and onion, turning, for 6 to 10 minutes or until well-marked and tender.
6Arrange sausages and veggies on large platter or board.
7In small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, mustard, garlic, honey, vinegar, remaining olive oil, remaining salt and remaining pepper. Add bowl to platter for dipping. Garnish platter with basil.
- For variations, stir together 1/2 cup (125 mL) mayonnaise with either 1/4 cup (60 mL) basil pesto or 1/4 cup (60 mL) finely chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes for dipping.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on our latest news, information and updates.
You can unsubscribe anytime.