- 4 Ultimate™ Hot Italian Chicken Sausage, 1 pkg (18 oz/500 g)
- 2 zucchini, cut into 24 rounds
- 1 red pepper, cut into 12 chunks
- 1 large onion, cut into 24 chunks
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) olive oil
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) barbecue sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely chopped fresh parsley
1Cut each sausage into 6 rounds. Thread sausage rounds, zucchini, red pepper and onion evenly onto 6 skewers. (If using bamboo skewers, soak in water for 10 to 15 minutes to prevent charring.)
2Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Brush kabobs with olive oil; grill in batches for 2 minutes per side.
3Reduce heat to medium, brush kabobs with barbecue sauce. Grill, turning, for 12 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender, barbecue sauce caramelizes, and sausage rounds are cooked through and internal temperature reaches 165˚F (74°C). Garnish with parsley.
- As a variation, substitute pineapple or mushrooms for zucchini.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on our latest news, information and updates.
You can unsubscribe anytime.