Buffalo Chicken Dip
You'll have a crowd waiting to sink a tortilla chip or two into this buffalo chicken dip recipe at your next tailgate party.
- 2 Maple Lodge Farms Fresh From The Farm Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 3 green onions, for garnish
1Preheat oven to 350° F.
2Spread cream cheese in a 1.5 quart casserole dish. Top with chicken, Buffalo wing sauce and Ranch dressing. Top with cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese and blue cheese.
3Bake for 25 minutes. Top with green onions. Serve hot with corn chips, baguette crisps, celery or carrots.
To make sure your chicken is cooked through, look for an internal temperature reading of 82° C for a whole chicken and 74° C for ground poultry, chicken pieces & cuts.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on our latest news, information and updates.
You can unsubscribe anytime.