- 8 Fresh From The Farm Chicken Thighs
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each salt and pepper, divided
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup (250 mL) cornflakes
- 1 cup (250 mL) panko bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) honey
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sriracha hot sauce
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
1Preheat oven to 400ËšF (200ËšC). Season chicken with half of the salt and pepper. In shallow dish, combine flour, and remaining salt and pepper. Place eggs in separate dish. In another dish, toss together cornflakes, bread crumbs and oil. Dredge chicken in flour, then dip in egg, then coat in bread crumb mixture.
2Transfer chicken to parchment paperâ€“lined baking sheet. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until golden brown, crispy and cooked through.
3Meanwhile, in small saucepan set over medium heat, combine honey and sriracha; cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through. Garnish chicken with green onions. Serve with hot honey sauce.
- To make sure your chicken is cooked through, look for an internal temperature reading of 180° F (82° C)Â for a whole chicken,Â andÂ 165° F (74° C)Â for ground poultry, chicken piecesÂ andÂ cuts.Â Â
- Substitute maple syrupÂ for honeyÂ if desired.Â
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on our latest news, information and updates.
You can unsubscribe anytime.