- 16 slices Natural from The Farm Black Garlic & Pepper Cooked Chicken Breast Deli
- 4 large Greek-style pitas, warmedÂ Â
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) prepared tzatziki sauce
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded lettuceÂ
- 2 thinly sliced red onion roundsÂ
- 1 cup (250 mL) diced tomatoÂ
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped fresh mint
1Spread each pita with tzatziki sauce. Top with shredded lettuce, chicken slices, onion, tomato, olives, feta, green onions and mint. Fold over to enclose filling.
To make sure your chicken is cooked through, look for an internal temperature reading of 82° C for a whole chicken and 74° C for ground poultry, chicken pieces & cuts.
– Substitute dill or parsley for mint if desired.
– Drizzle each pita with a little olive oil and a squeeze of lemon.
– Alternatively, roll up pitas to serve as burritos.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on our latest news, information and updates.
You can unsubscribe anytime.